Cedarshed is excited to introduce our newly available 8x8 pergola kit, “The Mabel”. Stylish and functional, these small cedar pergolas have been crafted to provide your backyard or garden with just the right amount of shade and year-round protection from the elements. Designed with the DIY’er in mind, this wooden corner pergola requires limited building experience and will take about a day for two people to assemble.
Check Out All 4 Sizes:
8'x8' • 10'x10' • 10'x12' • 12'x12'
8x8 Pergola Kit Features:
• Made from 100% Western Red Cedar
• Comes in 8ft x 8ft size
• No cutting required
• Can be offloaded from truck in 15-20 minutes with no pieces over 30 lbs.
• Structurally engineered 5' 1/2" x 5' 1/2" post limits splitting, checking & twisting
• Includes: all posts, headers, rafters, blocks, rafter tails, post caps and corner brackets
• Includes: all hardware, drill bits and instructions with step-by-step photos
• Please Note: Post mounting brackets are not included, due to many variations in mounting standards. Check with local building codes to ensure you’re using the proper brackets.
• Cedarshed provides an excellent customer service helpline, for any assembly questions
The Mabel Assembly Manual