Cedarshed is excited to introduce “The Shuswap” 12x12 pergola kit. Stylish and functional, these cedar wood pergolas have been crafted to provide you with just the right amount of shade. Designed with the DIY’er in mind, this large pergola kit requires limited building experience and will take about a day for two people to assemble.
Check Out All 4 Size Wooden Pergolas:
8'x8' • 10'x10' • 10'x12' • 12'x12'
Large Outdoor Pergola Features:
• Made from 100% Western Red Cedar
• Available in 12'x12' size
• No cutting required
• Can be offloaded from truck in 15-20 minutes with no pieces over 30 lbs.
• Structurally engineered 5' 1/2" x 5' 1/2" posts limits splitting, checking & twisting
• Includes: all posts, headers, rafters, blocks, rafter tails, post caps and corner brackets
• Includes: all hardware, drill bits and instructions with step-by-step photos
• Please Note: Post mounting brackets are not included, due to many variations in mounting standards. Check with local building codes to ensure you’re using the proper brackets.
• Cedarshed provides an excellent customer service helpline, for any assembly questions.
12x12 Pergola Kit Assembly Manual